This is an open Forum - visible to Members and non-Members

2012 Calendar is underway

In no particular order ( or real size! ), these are the 125 photos that will be featured in our 2012 Calendar.

PLEASE NOTE: The photos have not been cropped as they appear here, this snap shot is just to show which photos have been included.

There should be at least one photo from every member that made a submission.

This year we have some pages dedicated to certain colours, patterns etc.

We also have 8 very special photos featured on our front cover. 

Now the hard ( and time consuming ) part is to try and add names in... hopefully time permits for this to be included.

You need to be a member of Devon Zone to add comments!

Join Devon Zone

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Looks good Nicole.   Looking forward to seeing the finished product.
  • That is a nice collection of devons. Of course I've spotted mine in there already, looking forward to it Grin.gif.
  • Looks great Nicole! Looking forward to se the result in real Grin.gif

Great job!

• Nicole what many works you do every time again and again my compliments greetz Adrie
  • Thanks Joy, Barbara, Nathalie and Adrie. Smile.gif

The 2012 Calendar will be a little bit different to the 2011 Calendar, being 'on black', a different layout and with credits added. It is time consuming to compile it but I'm sure it will be worth it.

At this stage I am looking at ordering a 'limited edition' of 100 calendars. It's looking good so far. Smile.gif

• Smile.gif brilliant ! we want two cals please xx

ps asap am asking cat-toure to post us another tank tops for the devons TICA catshows in the UK so she says OK and can also ad a small donation to DZ then if thats OK it worked well last time 

• That sounds great - thanks Babs. Smile.gif
  • I cant wait to order!!
  • That looks great Nicole, looking forward to the result like the others!

I did spot Barbara's devons and my boys too Grin.gif

• There is nothing like getting to the end of the calendar layout, including all of the credits, to find you have missed ONE photo!!

( Insert scream here )

And because it is the only photo that member submitted it cant be left out! 102.gif

Anyway, I am pleased to say it is finally finished 18.gif - now to be printed. 

This reply was deleted.