This is an open Forum - visible to Members and non-Members

2012 Calendar now available to order

UPDATE: NOW ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH CAFE PRESS! 2/10/11

How to order :  ALL SOLD OUT - NOW AVAILABLE THROUGH CAFE PRESS. The Cafe Press edition differs slightly from the original as it has a white background, not black, and does not list the individual cats pictured. Still a high quality calendar featuring many of our gorgeous Devon's! 

SEE CAFE PRESS LINK FOR DETAILED PREVIEW!

2012 CALENDAR ON CAFE PRESS

Photos below:

Edited to remove details on ordering directly from me (Nicole). Calendars now only available to order through Cafe Press. 

The 2012 Devon Zone Calendar is now available!

Our Calendar pages are A4 sized (30 centimetres wide X 21 centimetres high) and it is Spiral bound.

As the photos are arranged in 'mosaic format' the sizes of the photos vary on each page. No particular cats were singled out for the larger photos, however to make the Calendar look the best it could high resolution photos were favoured for the larger photos, over low resolution or slightly blurry photos. The computer has done the rest in placing the photos on each page, according to how they fit.

You need to be a member of Devon Zone to add comments!

Join Devon Zone

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Nicole, would you please put me down for 5.  Thanks. Would you please PM me with the costs - just standard post?
  • I'll have 2 please, 1 for me and another dutch member Smile.gif
  • Great, thanks Joy and Barbara. Grin.gif

I will note those down.

If all orders from members can be emailed to me that would be great.  ( I have a system with special folders for ordering on my email account. It makes it all so easy to keep track of.  Smile.gif ) 

nicole@devonzone.net

Please include these details:

How many calendars would you like to order:

Your email address:

Your postal address:

Regular or Registered Post:

• Thanks Smile.gif.

Sorry, I just PM'd you the details, will that do or do you want me to email you proper?

• Done  

Grin.gif

• Thats okay Barbara, have PM'd you back. Thanks. Smile.gif
  • Thanks for the orders so far - 22 already! 

The first batch are being processed and some will be posted on Monday.  Smile.gif

• Thanks for the orders everyone. Smile.gif

There are currently 40 Calendars left for sale.

Thanks also to the members that have paid their invoices so quickly, your Calendars will be posted on Monday. Smile.gif

• Hi

Could i have three calenders please

• thanks had e mail message for invoice so am sorting sending funds on friday from my visa xSmile.gif
This reply was deleted.