This is an open Forum - visible to Members and non-Members

2012 Calendar preview

*Update on the 2012 Calendar*

I received a hardcopy Proof from the printers today and will add a preview into this post.

I am happy with the way the 2012 Calendar has come up and I think it is quite different from our 2011 Calendar. 

As I still have 60+ unsold calendars from 2011, I have halved the order for 2012 and a limited edition of 100 will be printed.

The 2012 Calendar features 125 photos of Devon Zone cats and kittens, including 8 member's photos featured on the front cover.

The Calendar will be ready to order in the next couple of weeks and I will make a seperate post about ordering when it becomes available.

Edited to add Front cover credits: Of the Blue Monday Cattery, IW RW SGCA RainingRexes Luminara, FI*Adorex Dynamite Donna, Sand Silk Eliran, Elfheim Cattery, Golden Dew Cattery, Kiwi, Liley from Cat-toure 

A couple of photos of the hardcopy are attached below:

You need to be a member of Devon Zone to add comments!

Join Devon Zone

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Looks wonderful Nicole.  You've done a fantastic job & I look forward to placing my order.
  • Thank you Joy.
  • I will be able to order too, last year it was impossible for me because of payment in dollar, but this year I am prepared :) If possible, I would like to order even one copy of last year callender Grin.gif

Both callenders were just beautiful!!!!

• Thank you Rexclusive. Smile.gif

Yes, I can send you both 2011 and 2012 Calendars.

The other good news for anyone ordering  is that the Calendar does not weigh as much this year, therefore postage should not be as high as it was last year. We had some very high postal charges to overseas countries last year, particularly when several Calendars were ordered.

• Beautiful, what a lovely job!! Can't wait to order
  • This is great! Looking forward to getting one Grin.gif
  • Looks great.

Love those reds.......

Best wishes,

Marjan Boonen

www.boonland.nl

• Hi Nicole

Just looked at the calendar preview - it really looks lovely, fantastic job.  Can't wait to order, I love my 2011 one!  Have tried to explain to Lester how far he has come in the last 18 months - from a quivering wreck hiding under a blanket in the rescue centre to a handsome furry boy appearing in a very important international calendar!  Hope his head doesn't swell  too much now - don't want to encourage any naughty celebrity-like behaviour!

Best wishes

Karen x

• Fantastic!  I can not wait to be able to order one!
  • HI Karen,

Indeed Lester has come a very long way. Im not sure if you can spot him but he is in the centre of the Seal Point page (May) on the 2012 Calendar. Smile.gif 

karen huckvale said:

Hi Nicole

Just looked at the calendar preview - it really looks lovely, fantastic job.  Can't wait to order, I love my 2011 one!  Have tried to explain to Lester how far he has come in the last 18 months - from a quivering wreck hiding under a blanket in the rescue centre to a handsome furry boy appearing in a very important international calendar!  Hope his head doesn't swell  too much now - don't want to encourage any naughty celebrity-like behaviour!

Best wishes

Karen x

This reply was deleted.