This is an open Forum - visible to Members and non-Members

The 2013 Devon Zone Calendar is now available!

Our Calendar pages are A4 sized (30 centimetres wide X 21 centimetres high) and it is Spiral bound.

As the photos are arranged in 'mosaic format' the sizes of the photos vary on each page. No particular cats were singled out for the larger photos, however to make the Calendar look the best it could high resolution photos were favoured for the larger photos, over low resolution or slightly blurry photos. The computer has done the rest in placing the photos on each page, according to how they fit. Some photos have been cropped to feature the cats. 

If all orders from members can be emailed to me that would be great.  (I have a system with special folders for ordering on my email account. It makes it easier to keep track of.   ) 

nicole@devonzone.net

Please include these details:

How many calendars would you like to order:

Your email address:

Your postal address:

Regular or Registered Post:

Calendars are priced at $22 AUD for one, $42 AUD for 2

Postage costs are as follows:

Within Australia: 1 Calendar $3.90, 2 Calendars $5.10, Express post $7.65

Outside Australia: 1 Calendar (Air mail) $9.15, 2 Calendars $16.20, Registered post $21.45

Note :  Now sold out, see below for Cafe Press ordering. 

Fluffy and Deli checking it out...

Hmmm...I know that face 

You need to be a member of Devon Zone to add comments!

Join Devon Zone

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Thanks for the orders so far. I will get back to everyone later this week. Smile.gif

• I think I have sent a payment email to everyone that pre-ordered a Calendar. If I have missed you please email me on nicole@devonzone.net 

Thanks to everyone that has paid so quickly, I will get your Calendars in the post early next week. Smile.gif

If you would like to order a Calendar please email me nicole@devonzone.net

Please include these details:

How many calendars would you like to order:

Your email address:

Your postal address:

Regular or Registered Post:

Calendars are priced at $22 AUD for one, $42 AUD for 2

Postage costs are as follows:

Within Australia: 1 Calendar $3.90, 2 Calendars $5.10, Express post $7.65

Outside Australia: 1 Calendar (Air mail) $9.15, 2 Calendars $16.20, Registered post $21.45

Thanks Smile.gif

• 30 Calendars were posted out today! They are on their way to Hong Kong, United States, United Kingdom and all over Australia.

How nice it would be to hand deliver them. Smile.gif

I hope to get the next batch out tomorrow. 

• How exciting. I can't wait to see them
  • Hi Nicole, I just emailed you. I am not sure if you have any calendars left but we would love one if you still have. Sorry we have been preoccupied! 

• Hi, Yes, still Calendars available! 

I will email you.

I can't imagine why you would be pre-occupied with a new baby and all...  Grin.gif

• Calendars have been posted again on Thursday, Friday and today (Monday).

Now only 16 left.

Hope they have been arriving at their assigned destinations. 

• Just received my calendars. Thank you Nicole for a job well done. I will have great pleasure distributing them at Christmas
  • I'm glad they arrived safely - thanks for the feedback Joy. Smile.gif

• Received mine an love it..lots of beautiful devons to admire..thanks Nicole
This reply was deleted.