This is an open Forum - visible to Members and non-Members

2013 Wall Calendar - now underway!

We are now accepting photo submissions for the 2013 Devon Zone Calendar. Details regarding format and price are yet to be confirmed.

We request a total of no more than  3 photos per member and depending on the number submitted it might only be possible to include 1 or 2 of your photos.

** Note, due the number of members we now have, photos submitted by members that regularly participate on Devon Zone will take precedence over inactive or very occasionally visiting members. New members are very welcome to submit photos! 

We will need large, high quality images to make the calendar look the best it can, so please send photos in high resolution (original size if possible).
NO photos from phones or iPads please! 

We will most likely have different themes again,  including Christmas, Easter, different coat colours, funny photos etc.

* Note: by submitting photographs, you grant full permission for them to them be published in the 2013 Devon Zone Calendar and on Calendar products in our Cafe Press store.
Only photographs belonging to (and Copyright to) yourself may be submitted.

Submissions will close 31st of July 2012.

When submitting photos please do not send any photos that were included in the 2011 or 2012 calendar/s.

Please email photos to : nicole@devonzone.net

** Include cat names where possible **

You need to be a member of Devon Zone to add comments!

Join Devon Zone

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hmmm better get the camera organised & clean up some cats & buy blu-tack to sit them in the right pose.

• Thanks Joy - look forward to seeing your lovely Devon's again  Smile.gif

Joy said:

Hmmm better get the camera organised & clean up some cats & buy blu-tack to sit them in the right pose.

• Looking fwd to it as usual!

• Hi Nicole

Really pleased you are going to do a calendar again for 2013.  I have bought the last two, and absolutely loved them. (Especially May 2012 as that's when my Devon, Lester appears)!Grin.gif

Time to dust off the camera, try and smarten Lester up a bit, and beg him to strike a cute pose!  Why do they always do the cutest things when a camera is absolutely nowhere in sight?!

Best wishes

Karen 

• Thanks for your reply Karen. There hasn't been much interest in the Calendar so we will have to see if we get enough photo submissions to make it worthwhile. I look forward to seeing Lester again though. Smile.gif

Nicole

karen huckvale said:

Hi Nicole

Really pleased you are going to do a calendar again for 2013.  I have bought the last two, and absolutely loved them. (Especially May 2012 as that's when my Devon, Lester appears)!Grin.gif

Time to dust off the camera, try and smarten Lester up a bit, and beg him to strike a cute pose!  Why do they always do the cutest things when a camera is absolutely nowhere in sight?!

Best wishes

Karen 

• I hope to get some photos to you by the end of this month, but I'll see how I go & if I can make them look presentable.  Grin.gif

• Will try to get some photos done up.....would love my boyz to be in the calendar!

• I will try get some pic's of my boys too
  • Awwww what a great idea... Now to try and make harmony pose!!
  • We have our FIRST submission - thanks Jenny Smile.gif

Still a full month to get your pics in.

This reply was deleted.