This is an open Forum - visible to Members and non-Members
We are now accepting photo submissions for the 2014 Devon Zone Calendar. Details regarding format and price are yet to be confirmed.
We request a total of no more than  3 photos per member and depending on the number submitted it might only be possible to include 1 or 2 of your photos.

** Note, due the number of members we now have, photos submitted by members that regularly participate on Devon Zone will take precedence over inactive or very occasionally visiting members. New members are welcome to submit photos. 

We will need large, high quality images to make the calendar look the best it can, so please send photos in high resolution (original size if possible)

We will most likely have different themes again,  including Christmas, Easter, different coat colours, funny photos etc.

*By submitting photographs, you grant full permission for them to them be published in the 2014 Devon Zone Calendar and on Calendar products in our Cafe Press store.
Only photographs belonging to (and Copyright to) yourself may be submitted.*

Submissions will close 31st of July 2013.

When submitting photos please do not send any photos that were included in the 2011, 2012 or 2013 calendars.

Please email photos to : nicole@devonzone.net

** Include cat names where possible **

You need to be a member of Devon Zone to add comments!

Join Devon Zone

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yay, thanks Nicole.  I love my Devon Zone calendar

• Just a reminder that photo submissions for our 2014 Calendar will close on July 31. 

• Hi Nicole

Great to hear you are thinking of doing a 2014 calendar. I must try to spruce up Lester and persuade him to pose like a good boy (Not rating my chances too highly with the good boy bit)!!Smile.gif

• I hope everyone is sending in their photos to Nicole.  I NEED my Devon calendar. Smile.gif

• *bump*

• Just a reminder for photos of your wonderful devons, so we can have a 2014 calendar.  Please forward to nicole@devonzone.net.

• Just sent 2 of Bes and one of Sammy :)

• Hi Nicole-
    I just blew up your inbox with pictures of Strummer. Pick what you want and crop as you see fit; totally up to you. I think you will have enough options that you may find one or two that can fill the "voids".
    Hope you are doing well!!!
    Sam & Strummer

• Hi Nicole

Am I too late for the calendar?

Delia

• Hi Sam, Thanks, I have received your photos and have replied to your email. Smile.gif

Hi Delia, No you are not too late. Do you want to include a name?  

* If anyone is having trouble sending photos via email you can also send them to nicole@rextremedevonrex.com or add them into this post.

We have had a good response this week so we will definitely have a 2014 Calendar. Thanks everyone. 

Samantha K Zidek said:

Hi Nicole-
    I just blew up your inbox with pictures of Strummer. Pick what you want and crop as you see fit; totally up to you. I think you will have enough options that you may find one or two that can fill the "voids".
    Hope you are doing well!!!
    Sam & Strummer

This reply was deleted.