This is an open Forum - visible to Members and non-Members

2015 Devon Rex Wall Calendar, Updates here!

I have decided to go ahead and put together a wall Calendar for 2015 although ordering will be available online, not directly from me as has been the case in previous years.

This way no calendars will be left unsold and those site members that would like to order one can have the option to. Further details regarding ordering etc will be posted once the calendar is ready. This should be by late October. 

If you would like to submit one photo or more please add them into the post here or you can email them directly to me : nicole@devonzone.net

Please note that by doing the Calendar this way the cat's individual names will be unable to be included. You can add text to your own photos if you would like to. 

Cut off date for photo submissions will be September 30.

Thanks

You need to be a member of Devon Zone to add comments!

Join Devon Zone

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Thanks Nicole.  Looks like I'd better start snapping

• Hi Nicole

That's really great news.  I do think people really love the calendars.  I hope doing it this way will prove less stressful and time consuming for you!

Now all I have to do is 'persuade' Lester to do a handsome pose!  Wonder what my chances are ......?Grin.gif

Best wishes 

Karen

• Yeah!!!!! :) I need to take more pictures of Strummer.
    I love seeing everyone's Devons!!!
  • Yeah, I need a Strummer fix Sam!  Smile.gif

• :)))) awe, thank you Nicole!
  • I'll get some shots through asap!

• Last days for Calendar submissions. Please email them to me by Tuesday September 30. 

nicole@devonzone.net

• Ok, 12 Calendar pages are done! 

We have 72 photos this year, so on average 6 per page.

I will update everyone when it has been uploaded. 

• 2015cal600Jan.jpg

A sneak peak of January... should be finished by the end of the week. 

This reply was deleted.