This is an open Forum - visible to Members and non-Members

Forum - Public

2016 Devon Rex Wall Calendar

Just to let everyone know, we have a 2016 Devon Rex Wall Calendar available to purchase online, however the images will be the same ones used on our 2015 Calendar.

Due to dwindling interest and time constraints this is the the only option for a 2016 Calendar. In saying that, the new Calendar has been produced in a bright and colourful format and is of very good quality. The images have mostly been allocated to different months for next year as well. 

The link to purchase a Calendar is : http://www.createphotocalendars.com/Store/2016+Devon+Rex+Calendar-8772659143

The Calendars are produced and posted from the United States.

Please take a look, your support is much appreciated.

Our Calendar is our only fundraiser and we no longer have a site sponsor. Thanks! 

You need to be a member of Devon Zone to add comments!

Join Devon Zone

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Excellent Nicole

• Thanks for your support Joy.

• I have just ordered 2.  It will be interesting to see how long they take to get here

• Thanks Joy! Let me know when they arrive.

I'm sure you will be happy with them, I ordered mine through this company last year and I am really happy with them.

Smile.gif

• Just received the calendars I order.  Very happy & quite quick with the delivery.  Thanks Nicole

• Thanks Joy! I ordered the day after you so mine should be here in the next day or 2. Glad you are happy with it. Smile.gif

This reply was deleted.