This is an open Forum - visible to Members and non-Members

Time and topics for online discussion

Can we have some suggestions for times and topics to get things going.Is Wed night a better option than Thursdays for members, 8.30 or 9 pm maybe???Topic suggestions:Janelle - FIPGill - Managing difficult behaviours. I am thinking of aggression between breeding cats, and solutions to address neutered cats reactions to females in season. Not sure if the latter is a problem for anyone else??Other suggestions please!!!Gill

You need to be a member of Devon Zone to add comments!

Join Devon Zone

Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • Umm sorry but Wednesday is no good for me, but that doesn't matter.
  • Any night for me.

    Something else that interests me is correct feeding and nutrition of kittens, although I understand if it is a topic that most breeders have already gotten their head around.
  • I think the time is going to be the problem Joy. I am starting to think that maybe we could change the night on alternate weeks to try to make sure everybody gets an opportunity to participate.
    Gill

    Joy said:
    Umm sorry but Wednesday is no good for me, but that doesn't matter.
  • Everything is worth discussing Janelle. We can always learn something new.

    Janelle Harvey said:
    Any night for me.

    Something else that interests me is correct feeding and nutrition of kittens, although I understand if it is a topic that most breeders have already gotten their head around.
  • I tested out the Events feature and added a mock discussion. I thought it might be a good idea to list the planned discussions on there, maybe if you pick 3 or 4 dates in a month and list the topics. What do you think?

    I will think about some topics. I guess health, behaviour, breeding type topics. Maybe one on Blood types and blood group incompatibility?
  • That sounds good Nicole, all we need is some agreement on times and dates. The blood group incompatability is a good one. I think being specific with the topic is probably a good idea to give the discussion focus.

    I will list some dates once we get a few responses from members. Hopefully by the end of the day people will comment wed or thurs being a good option for them.

    I have attempted to go onto the chat feature when I have seen people on line but no one has responded to date. I tried last night when you and Janelle were online but it seems people must have to click on the chat feature to see there is a message there.

    Gill

    Nicole said:
    I tested out the Events feature and added a mock discussion. I thought it might be a good idea to list the planned discussions on there, maybe if you pick 3 or 4 dates in a month and list the topics. What do you think?

    I will think about some topics. I guess health, behaviour, breeding type topics. Maybe one on Blood types and blood group incompatibility?
  • It is going to be difficult to have a live chat time suitable for everyone, especially with all the members from overseas.
This reply was deleted.